Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Lime Wire or BearShare

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_TITAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lime Wire or BearShare

    Anybody here use em. I love LimeWire. You can find anything you want and download it for free.
    ____________
    I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    Limewire is what i use to download music.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    I heard Lime Wire has alot of trojans and worms, so I use bearshare, it works great for me.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    I don't know, it seemed like I got a lot of trogans and worms off of BearShare whenever I had it..But Limewire by far, is the best downloader I've had...

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    I used to use Kazaa until you had to start paying for it, I was used to that, switchin made it hard for me, I was recommended bearshare, I've been using it every since, its not had any bad files on it for me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    Yea, I had Kazaa for a long time until the files you started downloading would mess up right in the middle of a song and you'd have the volume up full blast then that crap that sounded like Aliens were attacking you came on..lol

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    haha, my cousin started that, I deleted it before that started happening to mine

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_KellyGolfer12's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    I use LimeWire
    I havent had ne problems with it on my Vaio yet

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    I use Bearshare and guard it with Peerguardian.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lime Wire or BearShare

    support your favorite artist.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •